The Liebster Award
Thankyou Emmie from Unsigned, Me for nominating me and also for showing me so much love on twitter, I really do appreciate it. ❤
This is all new to me, I've not been nominated for anything like this before, I'm extremely grateful to be part of something like this.
So there's rules to this; first you have to thank the blogger who no instead you, then answer the 11 questions they've asked you. You then have to nominate 5 bloggers that deserve the award (nominate no more than 11 bloggers) and also let them know you've nominated them. Finally ask the nominated bloggers 11 questions.
My Questions from Emmie:
1. If you had to choose one dessert, what would it be?
This is hard it's between two deserts, I'm going to say homemade apple crumble and custard.
2. What are some of your favourite books and why?
I haven't read many books, the one book that I loved was 'Tuesday's Child' by Louise Bagshawe.
3. If you were going to write a book, what would it be called and what would it be about?
It would be called Power and would be about the lives of several superheroes, kinda lame and it's been done already but I love a good superhero story.
4. What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
Sharing my blog on Facebook, I've been blogging for a year now and I've only recently started putting posts up on my Facebook. I don't take many risks or do scary things so that's the scariest thing I've done so far lol.
5. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? Is this still the case?
I knew I wanted to help people and work in the health profession. For and, long time I wanted to be a midwife but now I'm not too sure it's the right career for me.
6. What do you do to relax?
Listen to music and eat.
7. Which 3 famous people would you invite to dinner and why?
Beyoncé (obviously), Cardi B and Jade Smith. I feel like Beyoncé would have so much to teach me, Cardi B will be there to make us all laugh and have fun, Jade would just get us thinking about some seriously deep shiz.
8. If you could experience any job for a day, what would you choose and why?
I'd be a midwife just to see if I could actually do it or not.
9. What’s the best decision you ever made?
I don't think I've made one yet, I'm very comfortable doing what I know so I've yet to make a decision that could change my life for the better.
10. What’s something you wish everyone knew about you?
This is hard because I don't think there's anything I'd really want people to know about me that they didn't already know. Maybe that I'm very emotional but I'm good at hiding it (sometimes).
11. How are you, honestly?
I've been better, feeling kind of low lately, not really sure what to do with myself. I think it's down to a lack of progress and challenges at work.
Yinka - yinkabokinni.com
Margaret - momentswithm.co.uk
Marikah - keepingupwithmj.com
De La Fro - delafro.com
Sabah - womanishaffairs.org
Allanah - allanahlouise.com
Phoebe - phoebeparke.com
My 11 questions for the bloggers I have nominated are:
1. If you could interview a celebrity for your blog who would it be and why?
2. What's one of your guilty pleasures?
3. Do you think money can buy you happiness?
4. Favourite junk food?
5. Name one of your favourite social media apps?
6. Did you like/enjoy school?
7. Heels or flats?
8. If you could have two super powers what would they be?
9. What was the last song you listened to?
10. Do you prefer cold weather or warm weather and why?
11. One movie your definitely going to see when it's released?
This was fun! Thanks again to Emmie for nominating me.